20 October 2015

News: Sega bling for our feet

For 7,500 yen, or roughly $60, you can now get your feet the deluxe package they have been dreaming about for years and years. There are three versions of shoes which include Dreamcast, Saturn and Mega Drive/Genesis. We have all long yearned for some new footwear in just the right retro style, have we not? To show the world that we mean business. Well, not me personally because I rock fairly generic black military style steel-toe boots and have been for the last two
decades. But I know for a fact that there are a lot of sleek sneaker lovers (or what ever this kind of shoe is called, do not ask me, I am too old to understand anything) out there and these shoes should be right up their alley. As long as they like Sega, that is. Anyway, I have digressed. Where was I? Oh, that is right. It does not matter what the answer is to my initial question - I honestly find it hard to come up with any reasons at all as to why anyone would not want to buy at least one
pair of ANIPPON's newly released Sega shoes. They are absolutely gorgeous if you ask me. Feast your eyes on these puppies, listen to the voice of your hearts and go grab your wallets. See you on the block!