02 December 2013

Update: VGL is not dead

Hello again everyone! I have been away from this blog for over six months. What happened? The Ouya happened. I got my Ouya sometime in early june and since then I haven't played anything else. This means I have not been playing anything that fits this blog. That will change however. I have a few games up my sleeve that should be talked about here, and I also plan to bring PC into the mix as I grow fonder of that gaming platform by the day. Don't worry, if I go there I won't be bringing up recent games which pretty much always have DRM and stuff. I would in that case aim for the slightly older PC games and perhaps a few interesting mods...

I have a lot on my plate these days though. I'm currently studying full time, I got promoted to editor on a gaming site I've been creating content for and I am also a part of the staff over at Ouya Forum. This means even less time to put into this blog. I'm currently playing Nightmare House 2 (a free Half-Life 2 mod) which will be reviewed on here shortly. I also plan to beat Pathologic although I suspect that will take some time to write about.